Hereafter, “Stretch-n-go” shall be known as The Company and the person booking the vehicle shall be known as The Hirer. It will be deemed that The Hirer accepts responsibility by himself/herself for every person in his/her party and fully agrees to the conditions of hire as follows:
1a) All bookings are by pre-booking only and must be confirmed with a deposit not less than one half of the total amount (or as agreed with by the Company) before it is accepted as a positive booking.
1b) For weddings and special hire, e.g. daily hire, Ascot, proms etc., payment in full must be received by our office at least 21 days before date of hire (or unless otherwise agreed with by the Company). If payment is not received by that date, the booking may be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
2a) In the event of cancellation, any deposit paid would be forfeited. However, unavoidable circumstances, e.g. bereavement, etc deposits maybe refunded at the discretion of the Company. Any cancellation within 21 days of the hire will result in full payment being owed.
2b) No refund will be given on full payments made by The Hirer if cancellation is made after the 21 day period stated above.
2c) Any cancellation must be made in writing (email, text, messenger etc is fine)
3)No responsibility can be accepted for road, traffic or adverse weather conditions (e.g. snow, flooding etc.) which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by the Company.
4) Whilst every effort is afforded to the service condition of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown how so ever caused. In this unlikely event during a hire or on the way to a hire, every effort will be made for the immediate repair to the vehicle so that the journey can continue or The Hirer will be transferred to another vehicle/s and any reasonable extra cost incurred will be made by the Company.
Note. In the event of conditions 3 and 4 or any other breakdown and/or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions, how so ever caused.
5) In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked prior to the date of booking every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle/s at the Company’s discretion. If this is not acceptable to The Hirer a refund will be made of moneys paid.
6) The Company reserves the right at any time to change /replace or renew the vehicle/s booked or advertised in order to maintain the Company’s high standard. The replacement vehicle would be of a similar style as originally booked and duly notified to the hirer.
7) The consumption of food/food products and such the like is not permitted inside the vehicle unless agreed with by the Company.
8) The supply of drinks by the Company may only be consumed within the vehicle and must not be removed from it at any time. Hirers are permitted to supply their own drinks by special arrangement with the Company.
9) The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside or outside the vehicle/s by The Hirer or any member of his/her party, how so ever caused. This includes incitement to ANY Third Party that results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will agree to be liable for the total retail cost of the repair and the location of the repairer will be determined by the Company. In addition, The Hirer will be liable to pay to the Company a fixed daily rate (determined by the Company) while the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further incurred losses i.e. by lost bookings.
10) The Company at no time takes responsibility for Hirer’s or any member of his/her parties items/goods used or left in vehicles. The Hirer must make sure all items/goods belonging to the Hirer or any of his/her party are removed at the end of each rental term. Employees of the company cannot hold/store/safeguard any items for the Hirer or his/her party.
11) The Company or its representative (e.g. chauffeur) reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person/persons they deem unfit for whatsoever reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any person/persons behave in a manner which may be detrimental toother persons or to the vehicle and its contents or make any threats to the driver. In this event no refund will be given.
12) A valeting charge of £175.00 minimum will be levied through misuse by THE HIRER from food, drink or illness or whatever the retail cost may be if in excess of this amount to rectify said damage caused.
13) Any extra requests or alterations to the booking (i.e. additional pickup points, change of venue causing extra mileage or time) not made at the time of booking /confirmation cannot necessarily be entertained, although every effort will be made to meet these requirements. An extra charge may be required.
14) Once a booking is made and confirmed and deposit paid, the price quoted to The Hirer will not be subject to alteration unless there is any deviation from the details of the booking (see condition 13).
15) The Company’s discretion shall be decided by the Partners of the Company at all times and their decisions be fully binding in all matters.
16) Hire time starts when the limousine arrives at the first booked pickup point and ends as the last person leaves the limousine.
17) THE HIRER is liable for all glassware breakages at a replacement cost of £10.00 per glass.
18) By booking with the Company, The Hirer has entered into a binding contract with the Company.
19) Our limousines have been designated NON-SMOKING. Also, no drugs are permitted (this includes legal highs). Any infringement of this policy will deem the rental invalid all moneys paid will be forfeited and the rental terminated immediately.
20) Due to Health and Safety regulations, we would kindly ask that passengers do NOT lean out of the windows.
21) Any overrun of booked time must be paid for at the time of rental in cash (full hours only).
22) At the end of the hire, any outstanding monies must be paid in full to the driver (cash only) or via credit/debit card by contacting the office. Should the office be closed at the time, any outstanding amount will be deducted from the Hirer’s card at the next convenient time.
If any points are unclear, please call the office for clarification.
The Hirer has read and agreed to the above for the booking to proceed